Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paagal stupid Mann - episode 1

“What took you so long?” screams Priya, when I opened the door.
“I was sleeping” I said, admiring her beauty.
“Atleast Let me come in before you start staring at me!” she says poking me in my ribs.
“I’ve other things in mind after you come in!” I said with a wicked smile on my face.

Priya is the perfect beauty, Atleast to me.
She’s all bubbly and active. Her bobbed cut perfectly in tune with her charecter.
We were together before at some point of time. Things did not work out then.
she has been married to couple of people after that.
She still visits me some times. Shes a free soul. She loves many people.
I’m gald she still visits me. Being a writer, my life’s pretty boring.

There she lies in my arms, her skin so radiant.
Her eyes are so beautiful, I get lost in them sometimes.

“Vivek is taking me to Manali next week end. He arranged it all.”
Vivek is her husband now. He is decent guy. He has lots of money though.

“He invited me too.I told him I’ll bring along Kumar.”

“Kumar’s in town too! When did he come back from his trip to North East?”

“Yesterday. We planned to go to the festival in Manali long time back.”

“It’d be good to see him.”

“I know, isn’t he a swell guy.”

“Swell guy he is. Good that you two are coming along. I was worried we might get bored in the festival”
“You need a drink?”

“Yes”

We finished our drinks. She starts dressing.

“Don’t go.”

“I have to go. Vivek has dinner plans tonight.”

I just looked away.

“Now don’t be sad. You know I’ll come back.”

“Can’t you stay. Not just today or tomorrow, for ever.”

“You know I can’t. It didnt work out before, anyways.”
“Now give me my parting gift”

1 comment:

Smiling Garland said...

This is very bad post, y u used my name Priya?? Nope frm nw i will change my name in ur comments....its Smiling Garland !!!