Tuesday, January 12, 2010

lets go far away...

Expectations, goals, etiqqutte..
Society, needs, luxuries..
Murder, rape, riots, blasts..
Economy, Industries, development..
Global warming, eartch crust dislocation, tsunami..
Ohh..what a mess is my world..
No one ever listens to me...
I say best thing is run away, go far away...
My head is going to explode...
Can't do this is to my world any more...
I'll run away..go far far away..
Away to those cold mountains...
Away from all the unnecessities...

Oh First I need to tell my Angel...
We are going far far away...
Where we dont need any thing..
Wont need money..
Wont need to impress society..
The glint in your eyes..
And the warmth of our hearts..
ohh my angel... That is all we need...
Lets go my angel...lets go far away...
Away to those cold mountains...
Away from all the unnecessities...

No comments: