Monday, February 4, 2008

Penguin Shit..!


hmm..manu dropped points yesterday...!!
dont know how spurs are playing so well..!!

that was the whole summary of my weekend..!!
boring...and sad..

my friends wanted me to go to a book fair..!
that a book fair in delhi..!
no way...

when i came to the office today..
one of the biggies told me..
my wallpaper is not good... i've to change it..!
who'd say jessica alba's orange wallpaper is bad..!!
shud be a weirdo...i mean weirder than me.. (dun know if weirder exists..!)..
changes it to a penguin wall paper...
hope he doesn't know penguins eat their own shit..!
definitely wud ask me to change it if he knows..!

hmm...a boring week started again....

i know this blogger...
who writes her day in pictures... (dayinpictures.co.uk)..
she has so many interesting things everyday to write about..
dunno if she creates some of the stuff..!
shud be..life cant be that interesting..

1 comment:

Priya said...

Now I understud y ur life was sooo boring !! Hope u get rid of it soon inviting a very veryy colorful and happy future